Product Factsheet – Additional Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relating to the Product Factsheet are in addition to the website Terms and Conditions.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between DemoCentre (“We/Us/Our”), part of Function Six Limited, and you (“You/Your”) the requestor of additional vendor software product information (“Product Factsheet”).
- We intend to disclose the Product Factsheet to You for the purpose of analysing and assessing the vendor software product for viability for use within Your organisation (“the Purpose”).
- We reserve the right to withhold the Product Factsheet and may do so if We have any suspicion that the information is not being sought for any purpose other than for consideration of purchase and use in Your company.
- You undertake not to use the Product Factsheet for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining Our written Agreement.
- You undertake to keep the Product Factsheet secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to Your comapany’s employees and professional advisers who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to Us and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 3 above and this clause 4.
- The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 above apply to the Product Factsheet as provided by Us to You, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
- any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
- any information which is already known to You and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to You by the Us.
- Nothing in this Agreement will prevent You from making any disclosure of the Product Factsheet required by law or by any competent authority.
- You will, on request from Us, return all copies and records of the Product Factsheet to Us and will not retain any copies or records of the Product Factsheet.
- Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants You any licence, interest or right in respect of any of Our intellectual property rights except the right to copy the Product Factsheet solely for the Purpose.
- We nor any of our employees, officers, agents, subsidiaries or any other associated third parties associated accepts any responsibility or liability for, or makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, that the Product Factsheet is accurate or complete.
- The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 will continue in force indefinitely.
- This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, English law. The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.