Terms and Conditions
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before using Our Site.
- If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, or have any questions regarding our relationship with you, please contact us.
- If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using Our Site immediately.
The following documents also apply to your use of Our Site:
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Contact Tools means any online communications facility that We make available on Our Site enabling you to contact Us including, but not limited to, contact forms;
Content means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
Provider means a person or corporate body who offers to provide a demonstration of software shown on Our Site.
We/Us/Our means Function Six Limited
You/Your means any person who uses our website.
Information About Us
Our Site is operated by Function Six Limited under the trading name of DemoCentre.io. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12417173. Our registered address is Unit 2, Tower House, Hoddesdon, Herts, EN11 8UR, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 342215732.
We are in no way responsible for:
- your choice of any software;
- your ordering of any software;
- any aspect relating to the performance of any software;
- transactions, cancellations or refunds made with Providers or other third parties;
- any complaints about any software.
No buying transactions can be made through Our Site. We are not an agent in a buying transaction.
In any dispute with a Provider, you should deal only with the Provider. We have neither legal obligation nor sufficiently detailed information about the Provider’s goods or services. However, we welcome any comment or feedback about a Provider, which you may make by contacting us.
We make no representation or warranty that this content is suitable for use in particular commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may otherwise apply to your use of Our Site and Content.
How to Contact Us and Your Use of Our Contact Tools
To contact Us by email, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting Us by any means you must not communicate, submit, or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- in any way sexualises minors (including, but not limited to, child sexual abuse material);
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes, encourages, incites, or supports acts of terrorism;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- is defamatory of another person;
- bullies, insults, intimidates, or humiliates another person;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group, or class of persons; race; nationality; gender; gender identity; sexual orientation; religious or philosophical beliefs; disability; or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal information in a way that you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive;
- implies any form of affiliation with Us or any other party where there is none;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, designs, patents, trademarks, and database rights) belonging to Us or any other party; or
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to another party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
We may monitor any and all communications made using Our Contact Tools.
Access to Our Site
Access to https://www.democentre.io/ and Content is free of charge.
Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted.
Changes to Our Site
We may alter and update Our Site (or any part of it) at any time to add or remove software categories or products and to improve the functionality and usability of the site.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page. As explained above, your use of Our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Consequently, any changes made to these Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of Our Site the first time you use it after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page every time you use Our Site.
Our Site is intended for users in the United Kingdom only. We do not warrant or represent that Our Site or its Content are available in other locations or are suitable for use in other locations.
How You May Use Our Site and Content (Intellectual Property Rights)
All Content on Our Website, for example page text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of either us or our affiliates or suppliers. It is protected by international copyright laws.
You may access, view, and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically).
You may not copy, or in any way exploit any of the content, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent. You should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
You may not modify the downloaded extracts, or downloaded or saved Content in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text.
You may not use any Content (including, but not limited to that which you have saved or downloaded) from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or Our licensors, as applicable). This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users.
You may not copy, save, or download Content from Our Site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory, or database without Our express written permission.
Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions or on Our Site, you may not otherwise reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site without Our express written permission. For further information about the re-use of Content from Our Site, please Contact Us at email@example.com.
Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as applicable) must always be acknowledged.
You may only link to the homepage of Our Site, www.democentre.io. Linking to other pages on Our Site requires our express written permission.
Links to Our Site must be fair and lawful. You must not take unfair advantage of Our reputation or attempt to damage Our reputation.
You must not link to Our Site in a manner that suggests any association with Us (where there is none) or any endorsement or approval from Us (where there is none).
Your link should not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission.
You must not frame or embed Our Site on another website without Our express written permission.
You may not link to Our Site from another website the main content of which is unlawful; obscene; offensive; inappropriate; dishonest; defamatory; threatening; racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory; that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism; that infringes intellectual property rights; or that We deem to be otherwise objectionable.
Links to Other Sites
Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or restricted.
If you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes, to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Viruses, Malware, and Security
We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial-of-service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching the provisions of any part of this Section, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage of Our Site
You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; and
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
If you fail to comply with the provisions of this Section (Acceptable Usage of our Site), you will be in breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may take one or more of the following actions in response:
- Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on a full indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in this Section) in response to your breach.
Communications from Us
If We have your contact details, We may contact you by email or telephone from time to time. Such contact may relate to matters including, but not limited to, arranging and managing the demonstration process, customer satisfaction surveys, changes to Our Site or to these Terms and Conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
If you are a business user, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in previous paragraph takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.
If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.